- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Brews regular American style coffee
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Available with zippered nylon tote bag - great for travel
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A.
The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity. Since its introduction the AeroPress has become a much beloved brewer for serious coffee lovers and coffee professionals around the world.
The AeroPress coffee maker is most commonly used in the home kitchen but it is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it ideal for use when camping, backpacking, boating, or just traveling. The AeroPress is available with a zippered nylon tote bag that makes it easy to travel with the coffee maker and a bag of coffee.
1. Measure and Grind
Measure out 17g of coffee using the measuring spoon and grind it.
Place a filter in the AeroPress and add the coffee. Place it over a cup.
3. Add water
Pour hot water (approx. 85 degrees Celsius) over the coffee and stir for 10 seconds.
Press down the coffee until you hear a hissing sound.
5. Clean up
Discard the coffee and wash the AeroPress with hot water.